Art of Magic

Jun 6, 2015
Charlotte NC
For those who don't know, Dan and Dave along with a supplementary, eclectic group of magicians/mentalists/cardists have launched a new website at artofmagic.com . It launched today and already has 350+ training videos. For their launch day they offered $10 off any purchase with the code DISCOVER, so you better hurry! I purchased a coin vanish called "Pirate" and absolutely loved it. It was devastatingly simple, and I'm already performing it. I really like that they seem to have a very lighthearted approach to magic, but still with the greatest respect. It seems they already have some great material on there, so I think it'd be worth checking out.

PS. I think I'll get in trouble if I don't mention that T11 should always be your go-to online magic shop!!!

Reactions: Mr.Book

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
I gave the site a look. There's a LOT of stuff on their site. The only sections I didn't look at were Parlour and Mentalism.

I'm sure they'll improve on this later on, but there is a massive lack in variety of magic they have available, as I saw all card effects except for maybe 2 coin effects and 'Freak'. I was hoping to find some ring work and maybe some cardistry effects (I was under he impression that they were going to take ever move the had on D&D and segment them into individual moves and tutorials). The only thing that caught my eye was the 'Clipshift' tutorial. But I'm starting to drift away from card work and couldn't justify getting it.

It's a neat site, I just couldn't find anything I could actually use.

Reactions: AmberGraci

Joey144

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Bavaria, Germany
I gave the site a look. There's a LOT of stuff on their site. The only sections I didn't look at were Parlour and Mentalism.

I'm sure they'll improve on this later on, but there is a massive lack in variety of magic they have available, as I saw all card effects except for maybe 2 coin effects and 'Freak'. I was hoping to find some ring work and maybe some cardistry effects (I was under he impression that they were going to take ever move the had on D&D and segment them into individual moves and tutorials). The only thing that caught my eye was the 'Clipshift' tutorial. But I'm starting to drift away from card work and couldn't justify getting it.

It's a neat site, I just couldn't find anything I could actually use.

The entire content of the original dnd website is available at "Art of Magic". Which means also all of their Cardistry tutorials:

http://www.artofmagic.com/collections/cardistry?page=1

@Mods: Sorry if posting the link is not allowed. Please remove it if that is the case.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
The entire content of the original dnd website is available at "Art of Magic". Which means also all of their Cardistry tutorials.

Namely, I was hoping that they would take the 'all in one' bundled cardistry tutorials (ex. Andrew Avila's and the 'Triangulum' bundle) and segment the whole bundles into parts, which was how I initially interpreted what the site was going to do.

Reactions: AmberGraci
Mar 19, 2018
I want to buy 'Gambling Protection Series' by Steve Forte from Art of Magic website. However, I cannot find shipping policy. I tried to contact them, but I have not got any response yet. Does anyone know how much shipping fee is for worldwide? I am a Japanese. I am also curious about why does it cheaper than other sites?
Art of magic: $80
Penguin magic: $100 (Sold Out
Vanishing Inc. Magic: $100 (Sold Out

byronblaq

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
I want to buy 'Gambling Protection Series' by Steve Forte from Art of Magic website. However, I cannot find shipping policy.

It's not the DVD's they have for sale but rather a streamable version of the DVD and extra features.

As a result you will have NO shipping cost.

As far as I'm aware the DVD hasn't been available for some time.

B.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results