Artist Videos

Oct 28, 2007
i was just thinking about how cool it would be to have more videos from the T11 artist like them preforming and stuff and not for an advertisment of a product, but them on the streets or doing a magic or flourishing montage.

Then i kind of thought about this and i saw the wire on the menu bar and i thought hey that would so fit the name so i think that the wire is probably street preformances of the artist.

What do you guys think?

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I think the wire is going to be a place where it's magic news all over the world.

It would be cool to see some of the artists perform some of their personal favorites to an audience though.

Nov 25, 2007
This post has been edited, thanks to all of the awesome and uber cool magic kiddos here at Theory11. Your advice and professionalism regarding my many postings here on this site has been invaluable....

Last edited by a moderator:

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
i think the reason they dont release many videos is that they seem to want to edit them with their fanciness before hand
and so it is always a long process to release one
that is not required
i would prefer a shaky cam performance over no performance

Nov 23, 2007
NC
That is something that you dont see much of. I think its a good way to pick up tips on performance and showmanship. I would have loved to see Wayne at the Magic Castle recently but there was no way I could make it and I cant afford to hire Isaacson for my daughters birthday party so I guess I'll have to wait and hope now.

Flyspazz

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results