Jun 13, 2013
This may be completely ridiculous but here goes...I'm a ventriloquist who loves magic. Wondering if it's remotely possible to audition for the castle with a routine I do with a character that incorporates comedy mentalism with an actual magic payoff, and what my chances of success would be? Also, are the conditions of the audition conducive to being able to do any pre-show work? Are there layman or others present I could use for this, or does the audition consist of a panel or one person? Also what's the time constraint? Thanks in advance for any input!

Oct 12, 2016
Utah
I'm sure others will be able to answer your other questions, but I'll just say I'd definitely go with the incorporating the ventriloquism and comedy into the routine! Anything that sets you apart and makes you memorable (in a good way) is always to your advantage in an audition.

Jun 13, 2013
I'm sure others will be able to answer your other questions, but I'll just say I'd definitely go with the incorporating the ventriloquism and comedy into the routine! Anything that sets you apart and makes you memorable (in a good way) is always to your advantage in an audition.
Thanks for the encouragement!

Reactions: Lindel
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results