Aukivi.com - Online lectures & live events

Hi everyone! I'm hoping that this isn't against forum rules to post this. If it is, feel free to erase it.

However, I wanted to take the time to invite you all to a new project of mine.

www.aukivi.com

Below is a video that explains a bit more about what Aukivi means, what we are going to be offering, and more.
We already have some of the top magicians in the world ready to come on and interact with you. I can't say much about the artists that are already on board as we are still ironing the schedule, but let's just say the list is made out of many magician's favorite magicians (a lot of them are here on Theory 11!)

Be sure to sign up to our newsletter as we are going to be announcing the upcoming live events tomorrow! (yup...that soon :p)
We are also on that twitter thing (@Aukivi) and that other book in the face thing (Facebook)

Thank you all for time in checking this post and also the website. I sincerely appreciate all of your support, and I am hoping I'm able to make this something great for you all.

[video=youtube;MsFmKXC8Ems]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsFmKXC8Ems&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results