Aviators?

Sep 2, 2007
Hey everyone. I was wondering, how are aviator cards? I'm looing for, quality, logevity, and white borders. Over here they are a few cents cheaper than biukes, and I want to know how good they are.

S

sidrohc

My aviators were destroyed in like a week... they got too bent and didn't bend back well at all... I prefer bikes.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I don't know.
I used an old deck of them (I mean, these things are probably as old as I am) and they maintained their shape, but they got that dirty look and feel to them and wouldn't fan as nice.
Buy them, if you odn't like them, tear them up or just use them for practice.

Sep 2, 2007
Thanks. but instead, I'll be using Tally's for the next twelve+ weeks. (I'm ordereing two bricks for about 20$ U.S.) and my three gaurdian decks are in the mail as well.

Sep 1, 2007
Florida.
I actually really like avaitors. They are GREAT for flourishing, as in cuts, not so good for fans.

For magic: meh. I like them still, but I don't like plastic coating for magic.

Sep 2, 2007
I personally love them, they're among my 5 favourite kinds of cards.

Just like mentioned above, not so great for fanning, but I like them a lot otherwise. I think they're at their best when they're broken in, or more like broken out to be honest. When they actually start showing some age, I think they're perfect.

I hate the way they handle out of the box though, no use denying that.

i agree with jonas. i've been using mine for about three weeks straight, and im loving how they handle right now. they clump and, as said before, fanning is impossible, but if you are a cut kinda guy like me. they are close to perfect.

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Depends on your own perference. Personally, I don't like it. Handled it once for a couple of second, I didn't like it.
But some likes them a lot. Plus the back design looks ugly, in my opinion.

Sep 1, 2007
Amsterdam
they have abit more plastic feel to them, aka poor for fanning as expected, how ever they are great for tearing/bending/flipping/what not.

i once heard that they got their name because they were specially made to not be effected by atmospheric disturbances encountered at high altitudes. such as on a plane. so if you're doing some xcm on everest or in first class or whatever then you can't go past them.

cheers

Sep 14, 2007
Slovenia
I love Aviators, they're one of my favourites. They're very good for cuts and stuff, the only thing they suck at is fanning.

-Kris

Sep 25, 2007
I have handled them and I have to say they are good for beginners because they are stiff. They are good for getting breaks. Anyone who does not want clumps and horrible fans should stat away.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results