Awesome reactions. Magic @ Food fest in Kyiv

Hey man.
Sorry for the late response. I feel ashamed that I haven't read any books on ring magic, in the video I performed Justin Miller's and Partick Kun's routines combined. I've learnt them via either DVD or streaming videos.

Nov 10, 2014
Wow, I might have to grab those... Very interesting. What kind of rings do you use for this, I mean I guess you could use wedding or engagement rings, but I have neither of those, what would you suggest? (If it was decently priced I would for sure go with the Rogue's Ring from scam school...)

I bought several rings off eBay until I got one that fits. It is probably half size bigger than my usual ring size, because for most of the tricks you need to have a ring that can easily come off the finger, though, it should still not fall off when you keep your hands down in a natural position. I'd recommend thin band ring, the colour is up to you, but I like black, because of its nice contrast with colour of the skin. Obviously, if you're black, a silver ring would be a good choise.
No stones or bulkiness on the ring though - if you want to master Zach Heath's routine (which I'm working on right now), band ring is the only option.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results