B4 Cut

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
Okay I see no review for this and I have a few questions.

How good do you personally think the cut is?

Do you think it's worth the money?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how difficult would you rate it?

Thanks.

Sep 20, 2008
I'd recommend it. you learn a myriad of little things that all adds up to a spectacular flourish and a display.

The only thing im dissapointed with is the Card stall with the thumb (Bone ho?) Andrei didnt really go through it enough to be honest.

Recommended. i got it down quite easy. The hardest part was definitely the display.

Jan 11, 2009
I'd recommend it. you learn a myriad of little things that all adds up to a spectacular flourish and a display.

The only thing im dissapointed with is the Card stall with the thumb (Bone Ho?) ............

Yes, Andrei utilized Bone's "Angel" flourish in the cut. lol "thumb stall"

That made me chuckle. No I'm not insulting you just how far it is from the actual name was humorous to me.

Warm wishes,
LK++

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Well your already downloading it but I thought I'd add that's it's definitely worth the money. You should get it down with some work. It's not that hard.
The display is very impressive too. Great buy.

Sep 20, 2008
Yes, Andrei utilized Bone's "Angel" flourish in the cut. lol "thumb stall"

It was either thumb stall or 'Furious Angel'. i decided to go for a thumb stall. im trying to do a Rev-erdnase to finger stall. hence why i was biased.

Anyways, just to point out- you can definitely transition easily when you close the display. you're left with one hand in mechanics grip, and the other touching the shorter sides of the deck. Play around with it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results