Back to oldschool

Sep 4, 2007
Birmingham UK
So you hear all these magicians talk about how the 'children' of magic dont know anything because they haven't read all the old bibles written by the masters.

Well i'm sorry i wasn't around then, but I'm willing to fork over a stupid amount of money now to research some. So please if any of you can reccomend some of the old bibles that would be great. Also if you could tell me where to find them cheap online would be even better, being in england there is almost no such thing as a magic shop (atleast not to my knowledge) so i have to internet buy everything.

In short...

What books do you recommend me on magic?

Sep 2, 2007
In short...

What books do you recommend me on magic?

Welcome to the forum.

I think a fantastic book(s) would be the Card College series, and you can find the review here, along with where to buy it, http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?p=9640#post9640.

What I would recommend even more is just going to your local library, or even a bookstore, where you can check out some magic books, any magic book really helps, and it doesn't have one from a magic store or one that is well-reknowned.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Florida.
Small list:
Expert at the card table.
Expert Card Technique.
Any of the Dai Vernon Books.
Revolutionary Card Technique.

Sep 4, 2007
Birmingham UK
Forgot to mention, yeah i have Card college and working on getting Royal road to card magic.

But the others i will try and find online.

My library here is really limited, i've found nothing on magic, i'm yet to have a look at the city library which i intend to look at next.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results