Backdrop/Curtain For Kids Shows

Dec 7, 2016
Hi Guys.

So I'm in search for one of these and I don't know where to look, or what to really look for. I typed in Google for Magicians Backdrop and got ones for around $800-$900. And it was just a background of a virtual stage. I would rather a curtain. When I search for a Magicians Backdrop through images I seen all great ones. Magicians that took a photo of there set up and others of Magicians just performing. Can any one direct me to some sites where I can get my hands on. And if anyone here has a setup like this, could you please share your advice on what I need and what price range am I looking to pay.

Mar 4, 2018
Hey Graham!

I'm part of buy and sell groups on Facebook for magicians. There are a lot of guys that are selling their used backdrops. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to share links to external groups on here but if you PM me I can try and help you out.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
A lot of older guys will use Jet Sets from Abbott's Magic in Colon Michigan. They are fast and easy to set up and you simply slide your curtains right on the rods. They fold down and are easily transported. Others use the spider frame back drop that unfolds and you can put the really nice picture drops which can get a bit pricey. Tim Sonefelt and Ken Scott Wisenbaker have outstanding backdrops but you are gonna spend a fortune.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results