Balloon Swallowing

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Balloon Swallowing looks very funny. I know how to do it but I cannot remember which tape or DVD I learned it from. It has been awhile. Not very hard at all and you can really play it up with some good jokes about "gas" and being on a diet.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I think this is kind of cool, but there is no way I would perform it around my teenage friends. Because if one of my friends did it, I wouldn't be able to resist making fun of them, and I know they'd do the same to me. Not really my thing, because I think I think of things in a dirty sense too often to do this seriously.

DEEP By Justin Meitz

Hi Guys,

DEEP is now available on www.justinmeitz.com

We are signing DVD's which is nice for those that like that kind of thing. Murphy's just ordered their second batch as they sold out in the first week. So bear with them until they get stocked back up. If you have questions for us, please let us know. Thanks!
j

Hi Guys,

DEEP is now available on www.justinmeitz.com

We are signing DVD's which is nice for those that like that kind of thing. Murphy's just ordered their second batch as they sold out in the first week. So bear with them until they get stocked back up. If you have questions for us, please let us know. Thanks!
j

I dont see where it's available at Justin. I see the advertisment where's the option to buy?

Copies of DEEP From Magic Castle

Hello Folks,

We have some left over copies of Alexander and DEEP from a book signing and show at Magic Castle a few weeks ago. There are only enough for 5 packages. Once they are gone they are gone! We are putting them together for $20. $10 for Alexander ($17.95 retail) and $10 for DEEP ($19.95 retail.) Please add $6 for shipping so a total of $26. Our paypal is justin@theamazingalexander.com

Please let us know who you would like the book & DVD to be made out to. Feel free to contact us with any questions.
j

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Qualatex 260's are what most people use. Can be purchased at Tmyers or LaRocks. It will require just one second of prep but I cannot get into that due to exposure.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results