Balloon swallowing

I've started working on a balloon swallowing routine. I love the effect, it's so visual and can be presented in so many different ways.

But I'm having difficulty with the steal at the end, it doesn't look as clean as I want it to. The manuscript I bought suggests stealing the balloon out as you drink from a cup or wipe your mouth with a napkin. But I'm seen clips of magicians on YouTube who do it so cleanly that I swear they actually swallow the balloon.

Does anybody have any tips on how to clean up or any recommendations on books/DVDs I should look at?

Many thanks
James

Sep 2, 2007
you can get the Geek Magic DVD by Tomas Medina. he goes over balloon swallowing in that. there are a lot of other pretty cool effects on the DVD if you are into that sort of stuff.

Sep 3, 2007
As for Balloon Swallowing, perhaps you guys can check it out Steve Bedwell Video Vol2. I believe he is the first guys who have this Balloon Swallowing stuff in video content followed by Thomas Medina's Geek Magic Video.

DEEP By Justin Meitz

Hi Guys,

DEEP is now available on www.justinmeitz.com

We are signing DVD's which is nice for those that like that kind of thing. Murphy's just ordered their second batch as they sold out in the first week. So bear with them until they get stocked back up. If you have questions for us, please let us know. Thanks!
j

Left Overs From Magic Castle

Hello Folks,

We have some left over copies of Alexander and DEEP from a book signing and show at Magic Castle a few weeks ago. There are only enough for 5 packages. Once they are gone they are gone! We are putting them together for $20. $10 for Alexander ($17.95 retail) and $10 for DEEP ($19.95 retail.) Please add $6 for shipping so a total of $26. Our paypal is justin@theamazingalexander.com

Please let us know who you would like the book & DVD to be made out to. Feel free to contact us with any questions.
j

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results