The Magician Online

The Magician Online is a live, interactive, online experience - in the comfort of your own home. Starring Dan White. As seen by Ashton Kutcher, Ariana Grande, Chris Rock, James Corden, Jessica Alba, and President Clinton.

See details

Bang for buck flourishes

Sep 7, 2022
What flourishes have the highest easy-to-do to looks-impressive ratio?

I've had people react well to very basic riffle shuffles, card springs and Charlie cuts, which given how straightforward straightforward are seems like a great time investment. What else looks great but is actually not too difficult to do at all?

Jul 17, 2022

I've had people react well to very basic riffle shuffles, card springs and Charlie cuts, which given how straightforward straightforward are seems like a great time investment. What else looks great but is actually not too difficult to do at all?

I find that people love the waterfall shuffle, every time I do it they go “Wow! Teach me that”, In reality the waterfall is, in my opinion, the easiest flourish ever done.

Reactions: Casualistry
Jul 17, 2022

I also love thumb propulsion, you can find a free tutorial for it in the magic section here at T11. I flick the ace of spades in the air and catch it, the spectator is always amazed.

Reactions: Casualistry
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results