Banned on dan&dave?

I recently signed in on DanandDave.com and when I signed in, I got this message when I tried to post a comment.

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I'm so aggravated with their site right now!
Every time I hit forgot password, they say they'll send me an email about resetting it. . . . .but they never send me anything.

I made a purchase and at the end their suppose to send me an email regarding it, but it never showed up.

I make a different account with a yahoo email address, and I get a notification right away through yahoo that I successfully made an account - but I can't post on the forums.

My question is this : why can't they send messages to people through aol?
What if I have a problem with my order? The email and I signed up for the store was with the one from aol.

I'm writing this here because hopefully 1 of the artists will say something to either Dan or Dave and help me out.

I'm so aggravated with their site right now!
Every time I hit forgot password, they say they'll send me an email about resetting it. . . . .but they never send me anything.

I made a purchase and at the end their suppose to send me an email regarding it, but it never showed up.

I make a different account with a yahoo email address, and I get a notification right away through yahoo that I successfully made an account - but I can't post on the forums.

My question is this : why can't they send messages to people through aol?
What if I have a problem with my order? The email and I signed up for the store was with the one from aol.

I'm writing this here because hopefully 1 of the artists will say something to either Dan or Dave and help me out.
Well the aol thing usually takes a day or two to send you a conforation on your purpose.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results