Be smart and read this...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ben Long, Apr 12, 2009.

1. Great article, I especially liked that second-to-last paragraph about using different methods.

2. Very interesting read, certainly brings up some points to think about; thanks for sharing, Ben. :)

- Sean

3. This is hands down my favorite part about magic. That is, beyond the technical aspect of sleight of hand and into how to make it work.

4. Cool stuff. Great read.

kevin

5. That was a great read. Thanks for sharing that with us.

6. What a great article. Thanks for sharing this. Made me think.

7. I love the idea that our tricks should exist within larger tricks. A sort of meta-performance, if you will.

8. Haha, I loved this. Y'should have seen my face as I read the last few lines. Thanks a lot for posting, brilliant stuff.

9. Thanks for that post. It was a great read, great subject, and a great to end the business day. The science and study of human consciousness is a facinating subject, and i think very appropriate to magic.

10. I didnt read it. But i looked at the picture of the geezer in the beard and all i have to say is AWESOME.

11. You'll probably learn more from that one article than you will from most magic resources. Don't overlook it.