Beautiful Storage Options?

Sulman

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2018
Hello all,

Am totally new to the scene but am looking for a place to store all my decks and gimmicks but in something that is beautiful and interesting, like the Citizen's Wood Box Set (image below), which I recently received. The thing looks so magical and amazing and it stores 6 decks beautifully. I wanted to know what others were using to store their collection of gimmicks/decks. I don't just want to throw them in a drawer and I'd like to keep these special items in a special location.

Am open to any suggestions and ideas you all have! Thanks in advance for any leads.

18_330729f0-1a31-411d-9774-26af18fbfa7f_1024x1024.jpg

Sulman

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2018
Hey Sulman,

I use a big glass doored bookshelves for most of my interesting stuff.

This photo is old but gives you an idea of the bookshelves.

B.

That looks very cool Byron! Thanks for sharing! Do you have any smaller boxes beyond that shelf that you use or do you just load everything in there?

byronblaq

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
That looks very cool Byron! Thanks for sharing! Do you have any smaller boxes beyond that shelf that you use or do you just load everything in there?

I do, but no images unfortunately. I have plastic tubs that I bought from a hardware store that stack on top of each other that I store most of my books and cards in. Not great options for displaying things but great for storage.

I have seem some nice storage boxes at IKEA though and it may be worth having a look through the catalogue to see if anything stands out.

B.

Oct 2, 2018
If you want shelves, you can build them yourself with precut lumber and wood glue. As an alternate, I've gone to local flea markets and gotten REALLY nice cigar boxes...3 for $5. Visit a local cigar store and see if they have any to sell.
m23735786472_1.jpg

12.jpg

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results