Bee Erdnase

May 23, 2010
Singapore
They feel nothing like the Stingers and the S&Ms (both aristocrat).Since they are printed at the new factory , they are quiet soft and thinner than the above mentioned decks' Aristocrat stock.I think they are good for some eye candy expecially the neat backs and the AoS and the Jokers.

Apr 6, 2010
They look especially good for card mechanics, although i don't really know why i bought them, i just liked the way they look like a miniature Expert at the card table, lol.

Apr 6, 2010
I shall have to wait to see what they feel like then, as i have never hasd a deck of Tally's *Looks at floor*.

Like i said i mainly bought them cus i liked the box :) (Collectors syndrome me thinks.)

Jun 6, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I shall have to wait to see what they feel like then, as i have never hasd a deck of Tally's *Looks at floor*.

Like i said i mainly bought them cus i liked the box :) (Collectors syndrome me thinks.)
Dude Ill send you some Tally's! You need to feel them hahaha. They feel like Split Spades but for some reason the Split Spades seem to last longer-just my opinion.

Apr 6, 2010
haha no need to do that i have plenty of money (part of the problem :D) I guess ive kinda overlooked tally's because in my opinion they are basically the American version of Bikes, good quality and cheap = perfect training deck. I just ordered a brick of Bikes to keep me going so i think im good for now :D.

Jun 6, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Nice! I picked up a brick of those and some Phoenix decks for practice. My shipment should be coming in with some black Split Spades. I also just picked up some Las Vegas Club decks which I'm currently in love with.

Apr 6, 2010
Sweet. One quick question, do you know if Split Spades are limited or are going to be rereleased? Because as our discussion in this thread shows, i need to get myself some more if they will run out.

Ive spent enough getting S & M V4's already!

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
haha no need to do that i have plenty of money (part of the problem :D) I guess ive kinda overlooked tally's because in my opinion they are basically the American version of Bikes, good quality and cheap = perfect training deck. I just ordered a brick of Bikes to keep me going so i think im good for now :D.

tally's and bikes are both american brands. i'll use a car example.

if Bikes are fords..Tally's are sort of the Cadillac. and steamboats. the Rolls Royce or Saab. just to put that into perspective. but then again. that might make no sense to a British person.

tally's are the sophisticated middle class version of the blue collar bikes. that help?

Apr 6, 2010
Oh i know, what i meant was that Bikes are common cards in England and easy to come by, I am yet to find anywhere that sells Tally;s in the UK.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results