Beginner coin magic

Jan 6, 2011
I have been into cards for while but want to move on to coins. Where can I get some tutorials for beginner coin magic(free or paid, but not too expensive) because all the tutorials on T11 are intermediate level.

Sep 2, 2007
Legendary,

There are so many "introductions" to coin magic. But...
Anybody who knows coin magic would advise you to go get Bobo's book - Modern Coin magic.
With this book, you will have great foundations for coin magic.

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Book, Bobo. If you want DVD, either metal (Eric Jones) or in the beginning there was coin (Jay Noblezada) should suffice.

bnmg.yuio

Banned
Feb 5, 2011
Try searching "Coin Matrix" or "Coin Matrix Revealed" its a pretty neat trick and isnt too hard.

Sep 1, 2007
David Roth has some great series on coin magic. Use the search function to find some good threads about this.

Aug 4, 2010
City of Lost Angels
BoBo's book has helped me a lot fix what I was doing wrong in just the basics.

Legendary,

There are so many "introductions" to coin magic. But...
Anybody who knows coin magic would advise you to go get Bobo's book - Modern Coin magic.
With this book, you will have great foundations for coin magic.

Jun 20, 2009
near paris
I have been into cards for while but want to move on to coins. Where can I get some tutorials for beginner coin magic(free or paid, but not too expensive) because all the tutorials on T11 are intermediate level.

metal is a good dvd to start, or michael vincent rhapsody in silver also , but more expensive cause there are a lots of different things , and it's a 4 dvds set, metal is very good for begin with good basics

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results