"Beginners : Get Started" Link

Sep 8, 2007
This has been nagging me ever since i first laid eyes on this site. In the Theory11 site, there is a link that says "Beginners: Get Started" and beside that link is a picture of a royal flush (Cards of Ace, King, Queen, Jack, Ten) that is composed of just the most peculiar design i've ever seen. So the question is, What deck is that? i mean the looks of the clubs just looks almost prehistoric and amazing, i don't know about you guys but those cards look freaking awesome. So if anybody knows what cards they are, or if they still make them, do tell :p

Oct 30, 2007
Slovenia,Ljubljana
they look just like PIATNIK cards....check google search for them. You can get them in Germany or Austria...and even in Slovenija:p These cards are known in europe....especially in these three countries as the Bicycle in USA.
the quality just sucks actually...i have to say it. Finish....they don't have one and they are not even plastic coated....it's just a kind of a weird three layers of paper....and they brake in easily....too fast actually...so i would not recommend them. I only like the faces.

Hope it helps. But i must say that they just look like them.

REGARDS

magicmalnsk

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results