Behind Blue Eyes - A cards perspective

Dec 20, 2009
Mumbai, India
Behind Blue Eyes :: A card's perspective.

Hello Everyone,

Heres an experiment...deal a playing card face up on the table. Now, turn your head sideways and do a 180 flip. What you see is the same thing the card saw when you dealt it down.

In this video, I did my best to capture the things we do with cards on camera from a cards perspective. I hope you enjoy it. Im not very experienced at editing/filming but I did my best. Please tell me what you think. Any advice/critisism is appreciated

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJKDSuzi8Y0

Thanks.

- Jenai

EDIT - I didn't know whether to post this here or in the 'card magic' (because there aren't really any 'magical feats' in the video)... So if its in the wrong place, I apologize

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a really neat idea! I do agree with the person who commented on the video (on YouTube), don't bother showing the human, just show a decks view of things.

I think with a nice camera, and good editing skills, this really could be something.

Dec 20, 2009
Mumbai, India
Mehar,

Thanks for the suggestion... I did think of that idea of not showing the human perspective but ruled it out since it might be tough to figure out what move it is that your looking at. I could make titles stating them...but I dont know why I figured this would be better.

While making this video a nice camera and good editing skills are two things I wish I posessed. Haha.

This was originally just a thing I did out of curiousity for myself to know what the card 'sees'. But gradually I started envisioning things as you saw in the video so i figured "Why not?".

Thanks again

- Jenai

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results