Believe by Joel Paschall

Mar 19, 2009
india,kerala
rite so in this post i'll be reviewing the effect believe by joel paschall...first of all its one of the best and the easiest effects at theory11....now lemme explain how the effect is...the spectator picks a card and the magician loses it back in the deck....a random card is selected and the corner is torn....the torn corner is placed aside and the rest of the card placed face down beside it....now with a wave of the hand by the magician the corner visually changes into the corner of the spectators first selection....and the rest of the card also changes and the corner matches the card...if you want to see a video of it....heres the link of my performance:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9gR_6DnErg&feature=channel_page.......if u like it plzz rate and comment on the video..

P.S:the spectors selected card can be signed.!!

Jun 1, 2009
it was decent. A few suggestions....if you knew the top card wasnt theirs, then why snap? Usually a snap shows a magical moment and they would beleive the card would have risen to the top. So instead you can just say "Now the top card isn't yours, but...." and go on with the patter.

which is my next point.That sounded (or read, I guess) very similar to Joel's. Try and make up your own patter for the trick, like how the eye's can be decieving or something like that.

Other than that it was executed pretty well.
Your boy-Fez

Mar 19, 2009
india,kerala
thnx..

hey thnx for the suggestions....now the snaping thing ws jus a mistake....while i ws performing it my idea ws to snap and show them that their card had risen to the top....the "****...i guess i screwed up thing"....but while editing it i changed my mind....anyways thnx for the suggestions..!!

Jun 1, 2009
hey thnx for the suggestions....now the snaping thing ws jus a mistake....while i ws performing it my idea ws to snap and show them that their card had risen to the top....the "****...i guess i screwed up thing"....but while editing it i changed my mind....anyways thnx for the suggestions..!!

Ok that makes sense, good thing you recognized it.

Your boy-Fez

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results