Believe :: First Glimpse

Aug 31, 2007
I'm against tearing cards. but it looks cool if you like torturing cards, and ripping apart they're limbs until they cry.

Sep 1, 2007
I'm against tearing cards. but it looks cool if you like torturing cards, and ripping apart they're limbs until they cry.

I understand if you're mainly a flourisher, but if you're a magician, it should never be a problem. They're just cards.

Looks great, though there isn't much material to judge as of yet. I'm excited to see what will happen.

Dec 13, 2007
i used to hate tearing cards and signing cards for a while... now i just accepted that its important in magic

But this seems pretty cool

I'm gonna have to get more details

And is everyone that creates an effect for T11 become one of the artists?

Oct 13, 2007
Not Worried...

Im not very worried about it being a bad trick because if Joel is Wayne's mentor and the trick is on t11 then it is probably really kick ass considering all of the other tricks on this site.

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Wow, totally unexpected!

Hm, from what I saw it doesn't look all that fantastic - I can already think of a few ways to do it. But I'm sure others will like it.

I've never heard of this guy guy before, but he produced Show Off With Cards, so he must be good. I'm curious about the simplicity of it, and if it involves a gimmick, but knowing Theory11 it will.

Oct 24, 2007

I agree with you, if they're nice cards. For effects where I have to tear a card, I use a Dollar Tree deck. (lol) $1 for two packs of cards that are only good for tearing. That's the way to go. ;)

Tyler

D

Deleted member 2755

I'm not going to bother thinking about this. I'm sure its very good, but I'm not going to get involved in the hype. I'll watch the previews and look at all the news posts, but I'm not going to bother speculating. I've been busy lately anyway.

I can't tell at all if this is good or not because the trailer doesn't show anything! However, this guy has a good reputation so I'm sure this will be good. I look forward to seeing more.

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results