Believe :: Opening Night

baller08

Banned
Sep 21, 2008
It sounds like he's done some massive improvements since the last reviews.

Sounds like Zumanity, O, and especially the original Mystique is far more entertaining.

This resembels my countryes magician, who just made a show.

Abit about him:

Hes basically the number one magician right now in our country and that means that hes the hyped up TV star. Alot of the tricks he did there were copyed off David Copperfield almost 100% (he cannot preform those effects good and thats the only difference). He did off everything and translated it. Its a shame to the magic community but thats whats going on here. Oh and he claimes to be the creator of all those effects that he does. Eg. The bermuda triangle (found in Ninja 1 i think), Here Than There, Invisible Deck and alot more stuff from David Blane, Chriss Angel, David Copperfield and so on.

The point is that his show was a fail too, you could see how everything worked if you looked onto the stage. It was like he was counting on the screens. Some were very pissed off that a guy that is like 60years old and out of date came and started singing (in a magic show wtf!? ). From the 2h of show the Magician was on stage for approx. 45min.

I feel sorry for Chriss, i hope hes show can be saved!

Mikk

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results