Ben Prime - Satellite Change

Jan 17, 2010
Kentucky
Here is a quick review of a nice color change by Ben Prime. Available at Ellusionist.com

What is seen:
A smooth, when done correctly, transformation from one card to another. Very smooth and very quick.

Thoughts:
Obviously we are not short on color changes, but this is why I like the Satellite Change so much. I love the change and how smooth it is, but I'm even more in love with the mechanics of the change. Yes....this is difficult and its going to take some time. Quite a lot of time. If you are a lazy person and don't want to put any time and effort into making this color change look decent, then its not for you. For all of the people that love mechanical sleights, this IS for you. This change reminds me of a cross between "The Jones Change" by Dan and Dave Buck and the "Snap Change" by Ed Marlo. By no means does this mean just because you know how both of those changes work that Ben's change works the same way. Angle wise, this trick isn't to bad. You have your other free hand you could use for cover on the left side. Thats quite a bit of cover.

E's production quality, like always is Fantastic.

Ben, as a teacher, does quite a good job. Very in detail, not to fast, not to slow (as in REALLY slow), and he explains his finger placements very well. Ben/Ellusionist has done a great job with this one and can't wait to start using it.

Good job Ben.

Cody Nottingham

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results