Bending The Real?

Hey guys,

I wonder if you've heard about the new DVD launch called 'Bending The Real' by Jay Sankey. Here's the page:
http://www.sankeymagic.com/detail.aspx?ID=48443

I've seen lots of talks about it, and apparently, quite a few people are eager for the launch.

But the question I have is, what is it about? It has an unclear description which makes me think about it. Maybe its theory about how to make our magic more powerful, but then it also says that the DVD comes with material. So, it definitely has some effects.

Thoughts anyone?

Dec 20, 2009
Mumbai, India
Well, He has been sending out quite a few emails. One even had a description of some of the effects..Im pretty excited to see what it is. He also created a Youtube page dedicated to this project. With 2 videos answering questions and such. I haven't watched both yet, since I've been busy with school and stuff.

www.youtube.com/Bendingthereal

But as I said, Im looking forward to the release. Whatever it is im sure its going to be great (I love Jay's thoughts on the theory of magic)

- Jenai

Just saw this, he's giving 3 copies of the DVD for FREE!

This is just insane... He's giving away copies of the DVD before selling it.

He's got a contest going on at The Magic Network, lemme look for a link,
Here:
http://themagicnetwork.com/componen...est-ask-jay-sankey-and-win-qbending-the-realq

Turns out you just have to post a reply on the forum to enter...

I've entered... Anything by Sankey is usually good, I'll make sure to post a review here if I won one of those... lol

Sep 20, 2009
I Have My Feelings On This.. and I'll gladly pass

But you should all enter the contest at the link above

Keo

Mar 10, 2011
Texas San Antonio
This should be fun, Sankey gave some details of the project on the recent addition of "The Magic Newswire" Check it out. I am intrigued by this dvd.

Aug 1, 2009
I know Jay and if he's making this big of a deal about this project than i know it will be great. Plus I also enjoy Jays thoughts on theory. I will post a review whenever I recieve a copy. (Which I will be purchasing asap)

Jan 17, 2011
themagicnetwork.com
Indeed sir, Jay is giving away three copies of Bending the Real there. A lot of interesting posts from him about the project and his thoughts on magic in general there. Thanks for sharing! If anyone wants to try and win a copy, head on over to the link in Saurcerer's post above... it is easy to enter and win.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results