BentTouchSlink Teaser Is Up

Sep 1, 2007
Slink was the rubber band trick right? Yeah that was cool. I'm glad the trailer actually showed the effects, instead of just showing stupid reactions and stuff.

Sep 1, 2007
Can someone just clear up which trick is which.

Yes I know I should use the search feature.

Sep 1, 2007
Bent is obviously the coin bend. Touch is the coin transpo thing, and slink is the band-fuse.

I'm a little dissapointed with what i saw. you can accomplish the same exact effect as slink with Crazy man's hand cuffs, and bent didn't look clean at all.

D

Deleted member 2755

Amazingly visual... A friend who knows Danny told me it was the best and most visual rubber band link he had ever seen.... Well, I have to say I was expecting good, but this looks AMAZING! Looks so clean... will get this for sure.

-Doug

May 10, 2008
Wow, Slink might just get my carrying around rubber bands....
Im not too crazy about Bent or Touch though. Maybe if there gimmickless I will.

Jun 2, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I saw him do slink at the TAOM convention last week. Pretty amazing. If you check out Brian Brushwood on the road( youtube) at the TAOM convention a few years back, you can see Danny do it. Also check out Brian Brushwood, hes amazing. I also met him last week too.

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
I saw him do slink at the TAOM convention last week. Pretty amazing. If you check out Brian Brushwood on the road( youtube) at the TAOM convention a few years back, you can see Danny do it. Also check out Brian Brushwood, hes amazing. I also met him last week too.

I just looked through youtube for it, but the video has been removed =(

Lloyd

May 18, 2008
I hate that I am going to support E, but this is really cool. And Touch fried me... I need to know how that is done!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results