Best ACAAN?

Sep 8, 2017
Hello I'm new to this website. I have been doing card magic for four years though and have been interested in the acaan plot. anybody have any good acaans to buy?

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Ax3 by Daniel Madison was cool, don't know if you'll like it or not though.

If you are comfortable with false dealing, check out the advocate by Daniel Madison.

A great and semi automatic Acaan would be to take Gary's spelling trick from the royal road, and modify it a bit.

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
Asi Wind I believe has the best acaan. Just my opinion however.
Disclaimer note... I do not own it. It is just the best version of this trick I've seen performed.

Reactions: Maaz Hasan

DavidL11229

Elite Member
Jul 25, 2015
Seattle
I own the Asi Wind version and am familiar with many others. I have trouble imagining a better version than his with an ungimmicked deck. If you like to make use of gimmicks decks there are likely some good alternatives. Give us some more info like how you intend to perform it and how much time you have to put into practicing it.

Reactions: HectorE1 and CWhite
Jul 28, 2015
As already said, Asi Winds AACAAN is hands down the best acaan out there imo... I've gotten some amazing reactions the times I've performed it...

DavidL11229

Elite Member
Jul 25, 2015
Seattle
I don't own either of them, but if I were looking for a gimmicked CAAN I would consider Position Impossible and Mastermind deck. Also search for old threads on this site, there should be a few of them.

Just wanted to point out:

CAAN - A selected card appears at a chosen number.

ACAAN - A THOUGHT OF card appears at a chosen number.

Obviously, ACAAN is more powerful. I have seen Asi Wind's in person and it is amazing. I don't know other ACAANs as practical as his at the moment.

But a CAAN I love is Patrick Redford's "Applesauce." The book itself is full of great stuff in addition to the amazing CAAN.

Reactions: Maaz Hasan
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results