Best bottom deal method

Sep 18, 2014
What's the best bottom deal technique to learn? Should I go for erdnase or is it outdated?

Amo

Apr 24, 2014
From what I have heard, (I'm no expert on this) the erdanse method is easy to spot as being "suspicious". I think the Jason England bottom deal is a good one to learn, if your interested in gambling moves then maybe buy foundations v1 since you will get a lot out of it. Like I said I'm now expert on this but this is what I've heard the most.

Last edited by a moderator:

Joey144

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Bavaria, Germany
I don't really know why I even bother to reply to ntune's troll posts anymore but just in case someone finds this thread and is wondering:

In his download Jason teaches the following:

- Bottom Deal from the original Erdnase Grip (Push Off Bottom Deal)

- Bottom Deal from a modified Erdnase Grip (Push Off Bottom Deal)

- The Gene Maze Bottom Deal (Strike Bottom Deal)

- A Mechanics Grip Bottom Deal (Push Off or Strike)

Jason doesn't teach you "how to bottom deal". He shows you how the original bottom deal evolved over the years and due to contributions and ideas from different people.

There is no "best method". Everyone I know that has a good bottom deal adjusted it himself over the years of toying around with the move.

Nov 7, 2014
Thank you guys for all of the suggestions. I did truly enjoy Shawn's deck switch. I came up with one. When I film for my 3 effects that I have created, I will put a link in a new thread here. I just want feedback. I know that all of you are pretty much as skilled as I am. So be in the spectators shoes.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results