Best camera for small/ no money?

Nov 4, 2010
hey all.

as some of you may know, I live in a very poor council estate, and I was wondering. Whats the best camera i can get for £25- £30? I want to use something other than my phone :/

Thanks all.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Sony handy cams are cheap and decent. The only thing I don't like about mine is the mic pics up wind outdoors and when you are in dimly lit rooms the picture is grainy.

Jay Adra

Elite Member
Jul 11, 2011
Australia
www.jayadra.com
A flip? There aren't too many good cameras that are under a couple hundred dollars. Just save up for it. (And you will if it's important to you)

^ This is true.

I was in the same position as you (though I had a few more dollars) and was going to buy a Digital Camera for about $100-$250. I then decided if I was going to buy one, I wanted a good one and I saved and saved.

About a week ago I bought a Canon 60D DSLR which shoots amazing 1080p video. Also bought an awesome Lens, RODE Shotgun Mic and epic Tripod.

Much happier with a beast of a camera and will hopefully be posting some super high quality videos as soon as I can :)

I guess me bragging doesn't really solve your problem, but if you want a good camera, it is best to save for it; in the end it's worth it :)

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Welcome to the Theory 11 my man. Read the rules and enjoy your stay. There is a ton of knowledge and experience on these boards. Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results