Best Cardistry Decks

Oct 21, 2017
Hey guys, I am relatively new card tricks and cardistry. Are there any deck that y’all recommend? I want a regular 52 card deck that perhaps comes with 1 or 2 gaff cards. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
I would just buy regular bikes, or even regular Tallys, Studs, Bees, etc. The "Classic" decks are probably the best way to go, especially if you are starting. You can make your own gaffs with them, or buy pre-made gaffs. They are cheap, and still high quality. I would start by buying a deck of bikes, and bees, and seeing which stock you like better.

Dec 1, 2012
TX
www.youtube.com
Nowdays "bikes and bees" are the same stock with different back designs. USPCC can't control how thick their decks are anymore, so the thickness between the two is negligible.

You say you want "Cardistry" decks - which are for flourishing (aka juggling) and the back designs are typically geometric shapes, and colors. What we used to refer to as a "fanning deck"

But you also want "gaff cards" which typically come in a deck built more for Magicians.

I agree with Maaz, if you're just statting out, buy cheap cards from the grocery store / drug store. Anything printed by USPCC (Bicycle) will be fine. Or save up $15 and get a brick of Bikes from Costco or one of the big box stores.

Otherwise if you really want "Cardistry" decks - you're just paying more for a "fancy design" they don't help you in your cardistry in any way - just like $80 shoes can't help you with your jump shot (ha ha)

Reactions: Maaz Hasan
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results