Best close up pads?

Nov 17, 2008
CA
For those out there that have tried many different ones, which ones your favorite/preference? Color, size, feel, quality, brand etc. LMK your thoughts.

Jul 6, 2019
The ones I use the most are hommade. Which is a pretty cheap and simple DIY project that I generally recommend people do. I do have a couple of the top of the deluxe Murphys mats too which are great if you need something more portable. As for general preferences I prefer felt/felt texturing and a fairly minimal amount of give. I also generally use black because I do sone black art stuff from time to time.

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
Believe it or not I started out with a green towel.... Then I started using regular close-up pad with neoprene which work really well. After that I got fancy and got myself a Dan & Dave Close Up surface. A while goes by and you start to realize that you can practice pretty much on any surface that is hard. Check this out:

Reactions: DominusDolorum

DominusDolorum

Elite Member
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
The Eco pads, that are discussed in the video that Gabriel linked, are fantastic. I bought one and it rolls up nicely, it's easy to clean, and it looks classy. I recommend them!

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results