Best eBooks on the market?

Jun 27, 2011
Hello guys! Hope you're all having a great day.

Currently studying abroad, I found impossible to order books or DVDs at the moment but my thirst for great discoveries is not fulfilled yet.

I'd like to know what are in your opinion some must have eBooks, or small hidden gems that are looked down on.

I purchased recently Ready, Set, GuastaferrO, The Boof and Cardio. These three were amazing.

So! Waiting for your suggestions, thanks in advance :)

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
This is an incredibly vague question. The best for what? Cards? Coins? Mentalism? Rubber Bands? Subtleties? Theory? History? Biographies?

Jun 27, 2011
Given that I posted this in the Card Magic section, I thought it was pretty obvious.

Well, Card Magic then. Like the three given examples, I'm looking for mostly impromptu stuff from what I believe are very creative minds. I like both of their (John Guastaferro and Liam Moniter) approaches to Card Magic and was looking for eBooks that could be similar.

Thanks!

Jul 13, 2010
I don`t know what`s the best, but I really like "The Collected Works of Alex Elmsley 1 + 2".
Another favorite of mine "Magic in Mind", which is even FREE.

If you want more than just cards (the Elmsley books are mainly cards, but also contains other stuff ),
"Carneycopia" is one of my favorite books, also available as an ebook.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results