Best Effect (Cards, Coins, & Mentalism)

trebmalrolyat

Banned
Sep 2, 2007
i know you would probably tell me just to keep searching, but i have done so for a while now..
but i was wondering if some of you could list some of your favorite impromtu effects, no gimmicks in this one.., but set ups are fine..

like (dejavu, collectors.. 2cm)

but not like loops or gaffs..

i personally like stigmata and any of D&Ds transpositions

yeah stigmata is probally my favorite. but 2 card monte and ace tricls like daly's last trick and asher twist. also not a card trick but wayne houchin's sinful. (coin in soda can) it is the best impromtu magical effect.

Sep 1, 2007
you said no loops, but there are some loops effects that are just amazing

and my fav effect ever is kenners 3 fly, even though im still working on it, its just amazing

card wise, i love hedbergs peak, and simple palm card to card box and card to wallet

people underestimate simple card tricks sooo much

Sep 1, 2007
The tricks which you fall in love with and make your own - they are the best tricks in the world. However, I would like to nominate two that stand out from the crowd no matter what:

I feel very strongly about John Guastaferro's Jazz Fusion. It's one hell of a classy card effect.

Crazy Man's Handcuffs rocks the world. Seriously.

Sep 2, 2007
Here and There, the Trick that Fooled Houdini, Two Card Monte, and Out of this World are a few of my best card effects.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 1, 2007
sactown, cali
twozwozer down in sacramento california theres a magician named captan jack and he performs as a pirate so your not the only pirate magician out there. any ways I perform most of peter egginks material its the only real unique magic out their. check his stuff out.its all top notch.

Sep 1, 2007
Most of the best material is not released in the magic community. You have to find or invent the material yourself... If you hang out with a lot of great magicians on a regular basis you will learn things that cannot be taught in books or any dvd. The "best" effect is one that doesn't have an explanation in the minds of your spectators.

My favourite effect is leaving home by Jay Sankey. It's just so powerful.
My favourite coin effect would have to be Mr. Clean coins across by yet again Jay Sankey.
Card-wise, probably ACR and Triumph.
Number 2 pencil and Crazy Man's Handcuffs are great as well.:D:D:D

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Hey

I'll name some for you, you may find one or two that you'd like

Cards:

FU2- Impromptu T&R effect from 1337 notes
Catalyst- signed 2 card transpo
Back to Basics- amazing card and coin routine
Psychological deck vanish- deck vanish

Coins:

The Deep- coins across
Crimp Change- visual coin routine, it's also just a great utility move
Stuck- coin thru hand
Imagination- coin appearance, vanish and change from Eric Jones

Mentalism:

AWAP- Booktest
peravicator- truth/lie type thing by Patrick Redford
Invisible Gemstone- gemstone reading
Serial Killer- serial number devinition

There's a few that meet your criteria ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results