Best gifts for magicians

Jun 9, 2019
Hi, what are some of your favorite gifts for magicians? It could be anything magic related whether a trick, book OR something that just looks or feels magical/impossible. Any answers would greatly be appreciated!

willtupper

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2009
Don't know what your budget is, but Jamie D. Grant's "Anything Is Possible" bottle is both inspiring and wonderful.

TheChimneySweep

Elite Member
Oct 29, 2018
Germany
www.instagram.com
I am always happy to get a magic book. They dont have to be to costy, you can find out fast about what kind of book the one is into without getting suspicious that you prepare a gift... I think a book is always a nice gift

Reactions: Epjaffe
Mar 15, 2018
boardgamegeek.com
Like a lot of hobbies and interests, it's difficult to buy a gift for someone with expertise in a particular area, because it's easy to get something that they don't want or need. A magic book is a good idea, but only if you have some idea of what's on their "wish list".

I like the idea of an impossible bottle, because it's a perfect keepsake that looks terrific, has instant visual appeal, and it's a unique item that very few people have ever seen before. If you have a sense of humor, I've even written a full reveal about how to make your own impossible bottle. :)

vuLI4Fr.jpg

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results