Best Invisible Thread (Not Elastic)

Dec 7, 2013
Philippines
i personally am a big fan of thread work so i apologize if have alot of threads about this topic. I already asked you guys what the best ELASTIC thread is. but now i was wondering what your opinion is on the best invisible thread to date. i was considering vectra line, is that any good? thanks in advance. :)

Nov 24, 2013
Sorry I dont have anything to say about thread but I guess you can say that you make a lot of...THREADS about this topic :D

Oct 23, 2012
Tampa,FL
I don't do as much thread work as i'd like to but when it comes to IET, Legacy has always worked for me

/// Y:E ///

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 13, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
Honestly I don't do A LOT of thread work but when I do I have 2 choices. Both are Steve Fearsons threads from emagicsupply.com
The Virtuoso thread is AMAZING. Very thin and not really strong but it is VERY invisible. Also for what you pay, you get a good bit of thread and with every order he will send you samples of a few types of thread he makes. The John Haar thread is my favorite since its strong and really invisible and great under most light conditions. I still will take a sharpie to my thread to cut down on the reflection of light.
Hope this helps!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results