Best Las Vegas Magic Shops?

Sep 1, 2007
California
The only one's I know of are the Houdini's Magic Shops located in hotels such as Circus Circus and the Venetian? Other than those locations, I honestly have no clue... Although I don't recommend the previous mentioned shop, you might consider meeting the people that work there because they are quite fun and will critique your effects and give you some rather good advice?

Sep 5, 2007
The only one's I know of are the Houdini's Magic Shops located in hotels such as Circus Circus and the Venetian? Other than those locations, I honestly have no clue... Although I don't recommend the previous mentioned shop, you might consider meeting the people that work there because they are quite fun and will critique your effects and give you some rather good advice?

Probably one of the worst magic stores I have ever been to. When i was a kid, I went there to learn more about magic. They showed me like 3 tricks that they were selling, but then wouldnt show any more. They said that I would have to buy something before they could show me anything else. It was ridiculous.
Now that im older and am an intermediate magician, if I ever went back there and they gave me that sort of attitude, I will definetly talk back.

Aug 31, 2007
Probably one of the worst magic stores I have ever been to. When i was a kid, I went there to learn more about magic. They showed me like 3 tricks that they were selling, but then wouldnt show any more. They said that I would have to buy something before they could show me anything else. It was ridiculous.
Now that im older and am an intermediate magician, if I ever went back there and they gave me that sort of attitude, I will definetly talk back.

It's actually somewhat better now.

Sep 2, 2007
I have been to Las Vegas twice, and the only magic shops you will see there are. Houdini Magic Shop. They are in the MGM Grand, Venetian, New York New York, Circus Circus and that is all I have to say.

Mike

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
There is a place called Denny and Lee's.

Not as much as a joke/gag shop like Houdini's and it's been around forever. It's located just west of the strip on Dean Martin Drive.

The guys are really nice, and know their stuff.

KE

PS: I live in Las Vegas.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a place called Denny and Lee's.

Not as much as a joke/gag shop like Houdini's and it's been around forever. It's located just west of the strip on Dean Martin Drive.

The guys are really nice, and know their stuff.

KE

Kate's right.....Denny and lee magic is the best magic shop ive ever been to....its a shop where the pros go...Jeff Mcbride is known to stop by and say hi to denny...along with a **** load of other performers.....Denny...performs at the magic castle....LOL:cool:

thought id throw that in there....

Sep 1, 2007
California
Thanks Katie. I've been looking for a store like that forever. I know the owner of the store at the Venetian and Circus Circus for Houdini's magic shop, so if you ask politely, they will take you into the secret room behind the bookcase and critique your thoughts, ideas, routines, effects, etc. real fun if you're lucky enough to get people who actually know magic working that shift!

Denny and Lee's is the shop I would most recommend. I have not been to the Las Vegas branch, but the one here in Maryland is excellent, and Denny certainly knows his stuff. Given the treatment I have received, the guys behind the counter will be honest and helpful.

J.

What are the best magic shops in Las Vegas, and where are they? Thanks in advance. :D

I know a place, I went to Vegas and do a little magic in the Houdini magic shop and the guy liked me so much and he gave me the 20% discount in the store and also gave me the address to the local magic store where all of them went to.

Denny&Lee magic studio
5115 Dean Martin Blvd. #907
Las Vegas, NV 89118

It's really closed to the MGM, Circus Cirus, etc.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results