Best "mistake" trick

Dec 12, 2009
London Uk
Hey, I want to do my first battle SO YEAH!

You just have to do a card trick in which you make a mistake but then suddenly turn the tables. Example:
Blueprint by Chris kenner
Now you see it ( royal road to card magic)

Rules:
Live or solo Your choice
Patter or music Your choice
No editing just music and titles and credits.
no gimmicks
You have to make the trick or a variation of a trick!

So Again, Trick: Make a mistake but then turn the tables and woo your crowd.

i've got a great trick like this that just created a few months ago. Its my baby though so i dont know if i want to make a video of it for the world to see. Plus i'm not sure if i'll be able to upload a video any time soon. My computer is on the fritz and i only can shoot vids off my web cam at the moment. But let me see. If you don't have any takers by the time i get it fixed i might be down.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
A request: PLEASE make the mistake believable.

"Oh? It's not your card? Oh, shucks. Whatever am I going to do. I'm completely screwed." will get three paragraphs of verbal abuse from yours truly.

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
I was slightly joking.

But my Russian Roulette Roulette uses staple guns and audience members kind of like a Marc Spelmann's chair effect and RR combined without using any of Spelmann's methods and a different presentation.

Dec 30, 2009
ok two questions, how does this battle thing work (im new here) and does it have to be your effect? say i saw somebody do something, and figured it out, can i use that? or if its a trick i baught can i use it? lol

Dec 12, 2009
London Uk
WAIIIT!

I so want to do this battle pretty please with sugar ontop?

Oh crap, I just saw this now. Okay gimme a couple of days, my camera stopped on me while I was filming it, so I may use a webcam, also there are some final touches to add or I might be doing my very own variation of now you see it in Royal road to card magic

So I am to send the challenge now.

Dec 24, 2009
Just a quick little idea for anybody who actually uses this effect. X finger with a dyslexic performer who is able to correct their "mistake."

Jul 13, 2009
Hey can anyone do a battle in the coming week, I cant get hold of Keokesilverfang.
So anyone up for a battle THE BEST MISTAKE TRICK

You tried to get a hold of me? O>O

*checks with his secretary*

No no I saw the battle and declined it for two reasons. One I was going to use a gimmick, second the mistake turned into a ritual of blood :p ie I developed my original mistake trick into something more and it's no longer a mistake trick.
I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused you. If you contact
(210) 345-WOLF I can send you a free t-shirt,

*To secretary*

Cheryl do we have anymore of those mugs? We do, could you throw one in with the tshirt. OH! also a 12 month gym membership for 24 hour fitness.

*back to sidekick*

Um okay so if you call that number I can have all of that out to you in a bit, but make sure you have your social security number, one valid credit card number, your phone non aliased name and home address ready to give to Cheryl, Cheryl's my secretary.

Once again I apologize for not getting to you sooner,

:heart:

Silver :D

P.S.
If you call that number and actually give the information, it's not my fault <,< >,>

Dec 12, 2009
London Uk
You tried to get a hold of me? O>O

*checks with his secretary*

No no I saw the battle and declined it for two reasons. One I was going to use a gimmick, second the mistake turned into a ritual of blood :p ie I developed my original mistake trick into something more and it's no longer a mistake trick.
I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused you. If you contact
(210) 345-WOLF I can send you a free t-shirt,

*To secretary*

Cheryl do we have anymore of those mugs? We do, could you throw one in with the tshirt. OH! also a 12 month gym membership for 24 hour fitness.

*back to sidekick*

Um okay so if you call that number I can have all of that out to you in a bit, but make sure you have your social security number, one valid credit card number, your phone non aliased name and home address ready to give to Cheryl, Cheryl's my secretary.

Once again I apologize for not getting to you sooner,

:heart:

Silver :D

P.S.
If you call that number and actually give the information, it's not my fault <,< >,>

hahaha its okay, I will find another opponent. I would love to see your trick if you have posted it up on the net.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results