Best Named Flourish

May 19, 2010
I started this thread to see what you guys think, so what do you think is the best named flourish? It's not what's your favorite flourish or what looks the best. It's if the name of the flourish fits the look of the move. If that makes sense.
For me it would be a toss up between DM's Fly and D&D's tectonic verb.

Jun 10, 2010
I started this thread to see what you guys think, so what do you think is the best named flourish? It's not what's your favorite flourish or what looks the best. It's if the name of the flourish fits the look of the move. If that makes sense.
For me it would be a toss up between DM's Fly and D&D's tectonic verb.

Pandora and Five Faces of Sybil.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
I love pandora, and i think eko is a great name for that flourish because the reflected repetition kinda looks like an eko. I also like Flirt, and kryptonite is appropriate considering how hard it is. Leno cut is appropriate.

Isn't it kind of pointless to ask about a name? Something could have the best name but turn out to be very disappointing. And yet something with a rather innocuous name, even cheesy, may turn out to be really damn good.

Dec 19, 2009
Isn't it kind of pointless to ask about a name? Something could have the best name but turn out to be very disappointing. And yet something with a rather innocuous name, even cheesy, may turn out to be really damn good.

I agree with you

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results