Best night of magic!

I was at my frinds release party last night and had the time of my life!
After the concert I was having a sigarette in the parking lot with my girlfriend and some friends of mine came over to see a trick.
I did crazy man's and it took like 2 sec for people to notice the reactions I got. I had like 10 + people standing around me.
I did Red hot mama, ultimate transpo, stigmata, my version of Hitman and a simple sandwich.
Before we left I had put an ellusionist tattoo on my girlfriends neck and for my closer I forced the 4 of spades, pretended I didn't find the card and asked my girlfriend for help.
I had her turned around and I stapled her neck with the deck and asked her to remove her sweater.
The reactions I got were amazing!

Just had to share my story and hope everyone else here had a fantastic weekend!

May 8, 2008
England
Great to hear man, sounds quality, love that you built up a crowd :)
I had a wicked night friday too, performing at this club/bar, hard to describe exactly what it is, but got so many incredible rections. I love it when a group is surrounding you and everyone takes a step back when the 'magic happens'.
Also, after showing one guy a couple of tricks he told me he organises conferences, and things-if you get my drift, and could use people like me and my other friend who was performing, got a business card out of that :)

Apr 15, 2009
New Jersey
Congratulations dude, sounds great. Same thing happened to me at my High School orientation a month or so back, it was so sweet lol

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results