Best online magic shops for cards, dvds, and books

There are tons of shops because there are many magicians that sell direct from their websites as well. I don't think there is a list of them anywhere that is updated regularly. I've done a bunch of searches myself, but still come across new sites all the time.

Your best bet would be to try and search specific tricks or artists you like/want to learn from as I found that more effective at finding those other sites that don't list themselves as a "magic shop" but may have some great products available.

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
I agree. Plenty of great sites available to buy magic from. Penguin magic and right here at T11 are the ones I buy from primarily. Customer service wise they are the best and the prices are reasonable. Vanishing Inc are also a great company to buy from with great customer service and decent prices.

Don’t forget to check out the marketplace as well right here on T11. There are some amazing underground artists with some brilliant ideas!

Reactions: Maaz Hasan

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
T11, Penguin, Vanishing, MJM, L&L. They all have their advantages and disadvantages. It depends who has what I want for what price.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results