Best original 1-handed flourish.

Jul 17, 2011
The Challenge:
Create an impressive card flourish using only one of your hands. (It could be a cut, shuffle, etc.)

Rules:
1.You CANNOT use an existing flourish or a variation on a flourish (unless it is significantly different). It must be original.

Jul 17, 2011
Hey, remember? You said that you would try one of my challenges if I did your nature 1? Not trying to spam you but no1 has posted a vid yet and you said that you would......
The links are in my signature

Jul 17, 2011
And remember, I said I'm just getting back into magic, and I'm not really too great ar creating my own stuff? Well, I'll try to come up with something, but I can't promise I'll be able to. Please PM me next time, instead of taking up space in my actual post.

Jul 17, 2011
I've never done anything like this, but I have nothing to lose. I'll accept your challenge :)
Cool. Thanks.

I'm trying to come up with something myself, but this is very hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 22, 2011
Chicago
Hey there,
This is my first post really here. I'd like to compete. When is the deadline? And is it okay if I submit two flourishes. I think one of them might not be original. I know though that I did it completely without any inspiration. So please comment back soon and let me know. Thanks.

Jun 22, 2010
Martinez, CA
Welcome to the forums John! There is no deadline, and its fine to turn in two flourishes but Agentkuo only wants purely original flourishes. I have self discovered many flourish so I understand.

Jun 22, 2011
Chicago
Great! Um, I just found out that I got cards taken away for two weeks by my parents so, I might be a little late in uploading it. I do have one that is Andrei Jikh's lengthwise triangle done with one hand. Will that work? If not, I got two that should do it. Please don't give up on this battle. I really want to do it. There are just some complications. So thanks. And if you haven't seen my video yet on youtube, here's the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYQKaRdFonA

Jul 17, 2011
I do have one that is Andrei Jikh's lengthwise triangle done with one hand. Will that work? If not, I got two that should do it. Please don't give up on this battle. I really want to do it. There are just some complications. So thanks. And if you haven't seen my video yet on youtube, here's the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYQKaRdFonA
This won't work for the competition, no, sorry.
Absolutely LOVE the video, though. The teamwork is just excellent! And I'm thinking it would be cool if you made a challenge for "the best two-person flourish" or something along those lines.

Welcome to the forums John! There is no deadline, and its fine to turn in two flourishes but Agentkuo only wants purely original flourishes. I have self discovered many flourish so I understand.
Yeah, what he said. Basically, I'm loooking for 90-100% purely original ideas. (Now, I understand if this isn't an easy task, and I will be lenient with it.) I'm actually thinking of expanding to allow modifications to already published flourishes. (To make it easier and more accessable to more people.) Original modifications, obviously. One of the things I'm working on is a modification to the Revolution Cut.

I do need some people to help me varify if something is original or not (because I am not so much learned in the knowledge of a lot of flourishes n' whatnot.) Goth, maybe you could help me out with this.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results