Best performance and reaction battle.

Hey i was wondering if anyone wanted to battle me in a best performance and reaction battle. Only rules i have is no gimmicked decks (such as rising card) and it must be performed live. This is my first time trying to battle so just want to try it out and see how things turn out. It really doesnt matter the effect you do. If you wish to add rules or anything let me know and we will discuss details more.

Jun 12, 2009
Hey i am sort of new here :D I have been performing for a while now (mainly for friends/random groups of people at school). Reactions have been great, although i have not been able to record anything. If i get a chance i guess we could. It all depends on when the battle starts/ends or w/e :D

Jun 12, 2009
I think 7 days is not long enough. Does it have to be specific magic? For example card magic only? or anything :D doesnt matter for me anyways. I only do card magic. :D I am going to the beach hopefully next friday and will film it there ( infront of my good friends that i have not seen in a while) so i need atleast till that day +1-2 days to upload.

Jun 12, 2009
Gimmick includes multiple cards that are the same? :D doesnt, really matter to me anyways. I dont use that stuff, well.... sometimes i do just not all the times. Anyways that sounds good . This will also be my first video ever to post online of me doing magic! :D

Jun 12, 2009
Yes we are all good! :D i dont have any gimmicked decks anyways. Yes you can send me a request. And hope all goes well dude. Yes i know no camera tricks. Its all legit (live) magic :D. I wish you luck. Just idk why but I will be performing things that i have sort of created myself but taken ideas from many other tricks.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results