Best Queens Video

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
That was a mesmerizing performance, but he flashed with the clipshift. Maybe it's only becuase I know how its done, but I see a clear...shift.

Gustav

CardFlourish

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
I loved the patter.. 'now people ask me if i can get them to back, and my answer is yes, because they always come back.'

Jan 29, 2008
MPLS, MN
www.maydey.com
he flashes on the clip shift.
Whoa, sorry guys for being human and not executing a sleight with mere perfection...Question being; How many times did you watch it? Or did you rewind a thousand times to see if I flashed? These videos aren't made for magicians alike just so you know.
By the way, it's my video, sorry, nobody knows me on this forum, partly because I don't take much of a liking or interest in it.

Apr 28, 2008
Whoa, sorry guys for being human and not executing a sleight with mere perfection...Question being; How many times did you watch it? Or did you rewind a thousand times to see if I flashed? These videos aren't made for magicians alike just so you know.
By the way, it's my video, sorry, nobody knows me on this forum, partly because I don't take much of a liking or interest in it.

Tbh I noticed it the first time and I wasn't even watching closely, the replacement was too slow. I seriously doubt an average spectator would see it though. It probably provoked this reaction as the original poster claimed it may be a better performance than the Bucks, if somebody makes a claim like this it's not surprising that people are going to watch it a bit more closely.

Jul 12, 2008
Kendal
Apologies about the previous post. I doubt a spectator would notice the clip, but I have seen that trick done enough times to know what was coming and be looking out for it. I did not mean to be so negative. I apologise again, because I really did enjoy that performance. Very well done.

D21400

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Antwerp, Belgium

If you watch it in slowemotion you can see the card dissapear. But in real life you wouldn't see it. REaly nice!!!

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia

If someone makes a claim that it's better than the Bucks', I don't know what you'd really expect. No need to be so defensive about it. It was a good performance.

Oct 2, 2008
UK
Jinai.deviantart.com
Very good! I really liked it - for a moment there i thought you were DD or something, was like "WTF!?".

People, when pracitcing an effect which you like, certain you will take time to practice no matter how hard - when it comes to showing other people this effect you have been practicing, you want to share with them the beauty of this effect and the entertainment it brings. Why cant we all appreciate others more?

Dec 22, 2007
I dont think he flashed on the clipshift at all......everything was pretty much great, except try to make the cardini a bit faster, i could tell the card was pulled out of the way.. 4.5/5

Sep 20, 2008
no idea where my post went, but it was a very good performance, you sounded a bit like Dan there until i listened up close.

i rewatched it twice to catch any flashes, i did see the aformentioned flash, but because i missed it the first time round, you mustve dawdled me with patter and i was probably off into kiddie land at the moment.

Who cares if you did, i enjoyed it man, very well done.

LOVE the production at the end.

Jan 29, 2008
MPLS, MN
www.maydey.com
It's great to read a bit of good constructive crticism from some you! It wasn't my intention to get defesive in my earlier post, sorry if I came across like an a**. Thanks for some great comments as well boys. Have a great New Year by the way!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results