Best Quote EVER

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
Thank you very much, I worked really hard at it. I cut the fat out of my card act, added a kicker ending, and expanded the coin act.

Were the coins good?

Pete Pridanonda

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2009
Yes, I really enjoy the whole routine especially the part where the coin appears on top of the spectator's hand and the coins across, very visual and easy to follow. My only advice is to watch your angles on the freedom pack and panic, from where I was sitting I can see a little bit of what's going on. Overall, I really like how the routine flows together and the entertainment value the act contains. Fantastic Job!

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
At the risk of sounding like an idiot... What is this quote supposed to imply? (I have a hunch, but I'm not quite sure.)

Basically magicians who do dove magic kiss their doves for no reason and close up magicians blow on stuff to add effect. FOR NO REASON. I've even done it and I don't know why. :p

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
I love it, Mr. Dorian kept saying it over and over again at the Junior meeting at the castle. I didn't think I did it until I did my whole close up show and actually realized I did it. Just once thank god. :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results