Best ring flight (your opinion)

Jan 3, 2008
Hey guys,

I did a quick search, but I have not found the answer.

So...

I am writing to ask you for advice: which ring flight is the best in your opinion? I am planning to buy one.

Also it should be done sleeveless.

Thank you,

Tomas

Mar 29, 2009
Hey guys,

I did a quick search, but I have not found the answer.

So...

I am writing to ask you for advice: which ring flight is the best in your opinion? I am planning to buy one.

Also it should be done sleeveless.

Thank you,

Tomas

IMHO the Steve Fearson's hookup is perfect for everything, and it needs just IT. Go for his levitation system.

F

fizzypopo8005

IMHO the Steve Fearson's hookup is perfect for everything, and it needs just IT. Go for his levitation system.

I think he means the trick where the ring goes from your hands to an impossible location like your keys. I heard that departure was good and does not require sleeves, it uses a reel however. The reel is supposed to be short also so that could be a poblem. I personally do not use ring flights for several reasons such as: the reel could brake, the ring could scratch/ parts could fall off, they could hear/see the reel etc.

Nov 8, 2007
I've played with quite a few ring flights. These are some of my favorites...

Departure - I was in love with this when I first got it. It's silent, easy to carry, practical, reliable. Everything you want in a ring flight. Unfortunately the gimmick just isn't tough enough. After I went through two I called it quits on this one. Great effect, but the gimmick just doesn't hold up well enough.

Northbound - By Sean Fields. I've gotten reactions with this so big I had to stop performing because I knew I couldn't go stronger. It requires a little simple set-up, but it's worth it. Very practical and very strong. Probably my favorite ring flight. If you get this shoot me a PM and I'll give you some tips and handling ideas I've come up with since I started performing it.

Ring Thing - Plays like a ring flight. A very brief, quick one. This is one of my all-time favorite effects. I perform this all the time. If you aren't performing this I highly recommend you checking it out. Totally impromptu. Garrett Thomas is awesome.

Hope this helped. Happy Magic!

May 1, 2009
UK
Ring Flight

Check-out "Exit" By Peter Eggink: It's a Key Flight but you can perform "Exit" with a borrowed ring, it's direct, the plot is simple, & the method is devious. I've performed this as a Key Flight & as a Ring Flight & both get grate reactions, but now i've just kepted it as a Key Flight & everyone always carrys keys. Hope this helps

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results