Best Scotch and Soda set

DominusDolorum

Elite Member
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
A little while ago some of us were discussing Scotch and Soda, among other tricks, and it really made me want to get a set for myself. So, I want to reach out to you guys and ask what is the best S&S set around?

I am looking for a set that uses the Mexican 20 centavo gimmick, due to the contrast in size for the basic effect, but which also comes with the real coin itself (if they even produce sets like that anymore).

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
I like Roy Kuepper's Scotch and Soda. It uses locking coins. You can get the Mexican Centavo version on his website. It doesn't come with a matching coin, but I'm sure you can buy one from Roy or buy it separately from Penguin or MJM.

Reactions: DominusDolorum

DominusDolorum

Elite Member
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
I will look into that set. Thanks, David! I also came across a set from magic makers that includes the extra coin so I am considering that one as well.

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
I'd be wary about the Magic Makers set - you often get what you pay for with them. Tango is slightly better. If you want professional quality, you want to get the gaff from Kueppers, Johnson, Schoolcraft or Lassen.

Reactions: DominusDolorum
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results