Best site, forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
Hey guys for you which forum is the best? Between magic woods, penguin, e, DnD, decknique, superhandz and other forum that I forget..

To dont fall in the bashing thingy, lets just say WHY is XXXX a better, forum, sit.. DONT COMPARE cus we are gonna fall in the bashing thingy ;) decknique, dananddave and t11 can be one if you wanna take it that way..

I prefer theory11, because, the jokes damn they are hilarious, the artists, the stuff, everything 10/10, and because they are doing this for the art not for the damn money..

I like decknique and dananddave, because they are about flourishes and cardistry (more cardistry than flourishes on dananddave) and there are less kids and n00bs than here, and their forums are great :)

P.S. I liked magic woods mainly because of the interview with some famous magicians, but in t11 they work here, they are in the forums how cool is that? :)

E sucks BTW, hahaha I couldnt resist, if this becomes a bashing thread please mods close it without even asking..

Lets debate but as human beings, not as animals and keep your posts RESPECTFUL

Hey guys for you which forum is the best? Between magic woods, penguin, e, DnD, decknique, superhandz and other forum that I forget..

To dont fall in the bashing thingy, lets just say WHY is XXXX a better, forum, sit.. DONT COMPARE cus we are gonna fall in the bashing thingy ;) decknique, dananddave and t11 can be one if you wanna take it that way..

I prefer theory11, because, the jokes damn they are hilarious, the artists, the stuff, everything 10/10, and because they are doing this for the art not for the damn money..

I like decknique and dananddave, because they are about flourishes and cardistry (more cardistry than flourishes on dananddave) and there are less kids and n00bs than here, and their forums are great :)

P.S. I liked magic woods mainly because of the interview with some famous magicians, but in t11 they work here, they are in the forums how cool is that? :)

E sucks BTW, hahaha I couldnt resist, if this becomes a bashing thread please mods close it without even asking..

Lets debate but as human beings, not as animals and keep your posts RESPECTFUL

You didnt want a bashing thread, but you bashed yourself?

PS: Theory11 not in it for the money? LOL. I lol'd very very hard.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
We do thrive off of constructive feedback and opinions, but in an effort to keep things positive and relevant to and in advancement of the art, let's get back to the magicness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results