Best street magic product for around 35$

Discussion in 'Product Questions and Reviews' started by Brandt, Feb 15, 2019.

1. i have around 35$ to spend street magic products ( mainly card tricks) but I don’t know what to go for.
    I already have the invisible deck and the Omni deck.

Let me know if you have something in mind:)

2. maybe try odyssey
    it a good ring trick tho

Brandt likes this.
  3. I have looked at odyssey, but my problem is the ring size. I have no ideas what size I need

4. Depends on what you are wanting to do. Are you wanting to gather a crowd and busk or are you looking to do it more David Blaine style where it's smaller groups?

5. Mainly just a card trick that contains one or more spectators.
    So I will call it David Blaine style;)

6. Thanks for the clarification. If you wanted something outside of card magic, I would say look no further than Extreme Burn 2.0 by Richard Sanders. But for cards I recommend either French Kiss, Torn and Restored Transpo, Quantum, or an Invisible Deck.

7. Thank you. I will look into some of these effects;)

jasonkillsx likes this.
  8. Btw can I use other bills then dollar bills? I’m from Denmark so I don’t use dollar bills, and it would seem weird if I took out dollar bills here in Denmark

9. just order it if the ring dont fix you , you cant sent it back and get a true ring size of ur tho

10. Yeah you can even do it with pieces of paper if you want. It's very flexible.

Brandt likes this.
  11. Hmm seems good. Do you know any mentalism trick for street magic. Doesn’t have to be around 35$ tho;)?

12. B'Wave from Max Maven is great. Kolossal Killer by Kenton Knepper is also pretty good. Phone mentalism such as Cipher and City Prediction are also pretty good for street mentalism.

Brandt likes this.
  13. Thanks I wil look into these tricks and see if I find anything;)

jasonkillsx likes this.
  14. City prediction looks pretty nice and will fit in well with my performance. But is this app worth it?

15. Paul Harris's Art of Astonishment, Volume 1. Great book. Great effects. Great value, less than $1 per effect because there are around 50 effects for $35.

16. Take a piece of string, wrap it around your finger to where you would wear a ring, mark where it fully overlaps, remove it and measure the length. There's a link on the page for Odyssey giving you the lengths and finger sizes for stuff.

Brandt likes this.
  17. Thank you so much. I will look into this

18. Which finger should I wrap the string around?:)

19. obviously your middle finger or index finger

Brandt likes this.
  20. Whichever one you're going to wear the ungimmicked ring on

The actual gimmick comes one size larger on purpose (still order your normal size).

So if you measure your finger at a size 10, order a size 10. You'll get a size 10 ungimmicked ring and a size 11 gimmicked ring, which is perfect.

I went with my middle finger, some people might go with their ring finger

Brandt likes this.