Best Theory11 Products

May 12, 2011
Hey everyone. With Christmas coming people are asking me what I want. I wanted your opinion of the best magic tricks, card tricks are on Theory 11. There are 100's of products so I wanted your opinion for the best. It can be anything from beginner to expert, I am just looking to see what to buy now and in the future.
ps whats your thoughts on the trick colorblind?

Jan 11, 2011
Lit is pretty sick, but you might have trouble finding a matchbook.
If money isn't an object, I highly recommend Lennart Green's Masterfile. So much great stuff in there, form one of the greatest minds in magic. It will help your advancement a lot.
If your just looking for tricks, the Daniel Garcia Project is great.
Twitch and El Cambio Nada are indispensable color changes.
As for Colorblind, I personally don't own it, but it doesn't seem like something that would get good reactions.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
As for Colorblind, I personally don't own it, but it doesn't seem like something that would get good reactions.

That is probably because you do not know the method.

I've used the impromptu version of Colorblind several times, each time getting a great and powerful reaction. They flip out when I'm correct basically 100% of the time. They check out the cards, going nuts trying to figure out how I do it.

You can't present it as "Oh look I can tell red cards from black cards." You have to make a routine and patter/presentation that works for the effect, and makes sense. After you do this and present it in the new way, your reactions skyrocket. Trust me. This isn't an effect you will do all of the time, and it isn't meant for performance all the time. Perform this effect in the right situation and you have a piece of gold. If you like the impromptu method as much as me, you will be able to do this effect anywhere you go with any deck of cards.

Even though I don't perform this effect as much as others, it's because I have to find the right time. Out of all of the times I've performed this effect, it was mainly used as a closing effect/demonstration. Give them something to think about. Don't underestimate the power of this effect. It is great. 100%.

Apr 20, 2010
5Speed is my favorite download on the site. It's just so easy and the ending *always* gets a reaction.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results