Best theory11 products?

Sep 30, 2016
So I got a 50$ gift certificate today for Christmas and I was wondering what you all think are the best magic tricks on theory11.

willtupper

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2009
First off, congratulations on the gift! That is awesome.

Here's my picks for $50 (approximately):

Monarch shirt + Invisible Deck (or a deck of cards)

or

Overstuft + Invisible Deck (or a deck of cards)

or

Break

or

I don't have Chaos, or Torn & Restored Transpo. But they add up to roughly $50 and both look amazing.

or

The Code (which is awesome), and two decks of cards (or $20 in downloads) (or Invisible Deck).

or

I could do this all day. Basically, find things that set your imagination on fire, and order those.

And have an amazing rest of your holiday!

DominusDolorum

Elite Member
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
I'm out the door right now and don't really have time to check but isn't Blake Vogts Invisible Card under 50$? That'd be be my suggestion. I just bought Double Cross myself today with my gift :D

ProAma

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
The best products are The Code, Double Cross, Aberdeen Thread, Odyssey, the Svenpad, and Overstuft. Everything else is hogwash to me. I own near everything from T11 and everything I have listed I use every day.The reason I don't list things like Torn and Restored Transpo or the Invisible Deck is because these may be sold at T11 but you can find/ learn it near everywhere. I highly recommend what I listed in the first sentence.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results