Best Topit for vanishing a coin?

Jun 13, 2013
Germany
Hey guys,

I am looking for the best topit to vanish a coin on stage. I want to perform the coin vanish with rolled up sleeves. So far I know about the TKO 2.0 and the Ammar Topit but I cant find a place to get the Ammar Topit. Which recommendations do you have? Please provide a link to the ressource/to where I can get it.

Thanks for your help!

Cheers
Philipp

Jun 13, 2013
Germany
Thanks for both of your answers. The Ammar Topit seems too expensive too me atm.

@FormlessMars22

Just a quick question regarding Vertex:

Can I use it with a normal (button) shirt? Because my style is either with a jacket and/or button shirt or just jeans with a button shirt.

Jun 13, 2013
Germany
@AnthonyL

We have sort of takled about this before. I am very thankful for your offer but I have to use a topit. I used several other methods that don't include sleeving to vanish a coin but either they aren't very practical and include another prop. However, I want to strengthen my magic trick by reducing the number of props and for that a topit would be best suited.

@IsaacHaber

Thanks for your reply as well. I must have overlooked the pattern. Would it be best to let a tailor tailor the topit into my jacket? And do you think it is necessary to buy the book with it?

Cheers
Philipp

Dec 5, 2013
Boston
@AnthonyL
Thanks for your reply as well. I must have overlooked the pattern. Would it be best to let a tailor tailor the topit into my jacket? And do you think it is necessary to buy the book with it?
Philipp

I don't own the book. I wish I did, but, as you said, it is quite pricy. I'm not saying it isn't worth it (I'm sure it is), I just can't afford it at this point. You don't NEED the book to start using a topit. I learned the basics from his Penguin and At The Table Lectures.

Concerning a tailor, you could have a tailor put it in if you don't know someone who can. My mom has a decent knowledge of sewing so she taught me how to put it in myself. That is much more economical in the long run.

-Isaac

Jun 13, 2013
Germany
I think I will get the TKO 2.0 for now. It fits my style, is great for vanishing a coin, is easy to set up and I think that this device will get me started to perform impromptu magic for my friends. I just have to create some routines which incorporate this great device.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results